Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: 6 Pearl Street

Today...the State Savings Bank occupies the Shoe House site and that of several other stores that were removed from the old Everett Block in 1946. The bank building was opened in 1947. The Wickham Building is at upper right.

Council Bluffs Changing Scene--Back in 1898, this building at No. 6 Pearl St. was occupied by the Morris Railroad Shoe House. The operator, William C. Morris, is in the doorway. Note the window reflection of the old Council Bluffs Savings Bank,…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2