Council Bluffs Changing Scene
Council Bluffs Changing Scene: Old Pierce Street School is shown as it appeared on a postal card printed about 1910. The original portion of the structure was erected in 1884. Two later additions almost tripled its size. The building was abandoned for school purposes in 1950, then torn down in 1956.
Daily Nonpareil February 16, 1958
Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil Archives
Black and white photograph
Council Bluffs, Iowa
The Council Bluffs Public Library is unaware of any claim of copyright in the images in the collection. We encourage use of these materials under the fair use clause of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq). The Council Bluffs Public Library has provided in the catalog records for these materials all known information regarding the photographer or other persons associated with the materials. This information is provided as a service to aid users in determining the appropriate use of an item, but that determination ultimately rests with the user.
19.5 x 11 cm