Council Bluffs Changing Scene
Council Bluffs Changing Scene--This is now the Iowa School for the Deaf looked before a fire in 1902 destroyed the administration building far left. Note the windmill in the foreground. This picture recently was uncovered among other old photographs of ISD by Joseph Giangreco, principal of the upper division. The administration was rebuilt soon after the fire.
Daily Nonpareil October 21, 1956
Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil Archives
Black and white photograph
Council Bluffs, Iowa
The Council Bluffs Public Library is unaware of any claim of copyright in the images in the collection. We encourage use of these materials under the fair use clause of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq). The Council Bluffs Public Library has provided in the catalog records for these materials all known information regarding the photographer or other persons associated with the materials. This information is provided as a service to aid users in determining the appropriate use of an item, but that determination ultimately rests with the user.
19 x 10.5 cm