Council Bluffs Changing Scene
Council Bluffs Changing Scene--The old Twentieth Avenue School as it appeared just a few years before the new building was built at Twentieth Avenue and S. 10th St. Started out as a four room building before 1900, the old building was built in sections to accommodate the growing need for a school on the South Side. This picture was furnished by J.J. Magge, 1623 S. 8th St.
Daily Nonpareil September 18, 1955
Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil Archives
Black and white photograph
Council Bluffs, Iowa
The Council Bluffs Public Library is unaware of any claim of copyright in the images in the collection. We encourage use of these materials under the fair use clause of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq). The Council Bluffs Public Library has provided in the catalog records for these materials all known information regarding the photographer or other persons associated with the materials. This information is provided as a service to aid users in determining the appropriate use of an item, but that determination ultimately rests with the user.
J.J. Magge furnished the photo
14.5 x 9.5 cm