Browse Items (32 total)

  • Tags: Mormon church

RLDS_Church_05_22_1976_001.jpg
Discussing Old Pictures . . . of RLDS Church are Thomas Noffsinger, state president, and Mrs. Charles Putnam and Mrs. O.A. Currie. The late Mr. Putnam was presiding minister of Central Church from 1941-43. The late Mr. Currie was counselor and…

RLDS_Church_11_09_1968_001.jpg
Checking Records . . . in RLDS library are the Rev. Sylvester R. Coleman, president of the Stake, Mrs. Dorothy Larsen, secretary, and Don Graybill, public relations representative.

RLDS_Church_01_04_1968_001.jpg
Making Home Call . . . and chatting about their church, the Central Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, are Mrs. Kenneth Peterson, Mr. and Mrs. William Kemmish and Mrs. Bertha Cook. The women were guests of the Kemmish couple.

RLDS_Church_01_01_1966_001.jpg
Riverside Congregation . . . of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has completed the exterior of its church. Only landscaping and parking areas are left to be done. The church is located at Twenty-sixth Street and Avenue G.

RLDS_Church_08_28_1965_001.jpg
Arches Are In Place . . . and brick work is now under way for the new Riverside Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints at Twenty-eighth Street and Avenue G.

RLDS_Church_06_11_1965_001.jpg
Architect's Sketch . . . of new Riverside Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to be built at Twenty-ninth Street and Avenue G.

RLDS_Church_08_04_1962_001.jpg
M.A. Smith, Clyde R. Harding, Charles F. Putnam, Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints property board members, and the Rev. Beryl V. Lycan, pastor of the RLDS Church, inspect sign placed on property recently purchased for new…

RLDS_Church_07_11_1954_002.jpg
Cornerstone Laying Ceremonies . . . are held on Sept. 30, 1951. The crane at right is setting down the cornerstone while the crowd gives the pledge of allegiance to the flag.

RLDS_Church_07_11_1954_001.jpg
Surveying Site . . . for the new Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in 1951 are the Rev. V.D. Ruch; building committee members C.R. Harding, Charles Putnam and L.M. Spence; and contractor Arnold Ranch.

RLDS_Church_01_17_1953_001.jpg
Beautiful Main Auditorium . . . of new Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is ready for formal opening of church Sunday.

LDS_Church_03_01_1980_001.jpg
Adjusting The Thermostat . . . in the chapel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is Lewis Wylie, the church's custodian, while Mrs. Ann Lutz, watches the procedure. Mrs. Lutz is meeting house librarian for the church.

LDS_Church_07_28_1984_001.jpg
Missionary Couple . . . Lyle and Thelma Price are serving a year's service in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Their mission is to work with inactive members.

LDS_Church_12_27_1980_001.jpg
Discussing Passages . . . from Bible they use in family centered meetings are Elders David Nelson and Ward Vaney.

LDS_Church_10_27_1979_001.jpg
Extracting Names . . . and other data from microfilm which dates back to 1837 in Germany are Mrs. Lola Mallory, 358 N. 1st St. and Mrs. Sandra Rice, Route 2.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2