Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Deaf and Dumb Institute

This was the main dormitory and administration building of the Iowa School for the Deaf as it looked in 1887. In 1902, the building burned. Note the wagon trail across the foreground and the row of trees. The lawn was more like a pasture.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2