Council Bluffs Changing Scene
Council Bluffs Changing Scene--Back in 1895 the first double truck streetcar was built in Omaha and Council Bluffs Railway and Bridge Company Shops at 28th Street and Avenue A. Made from two horse drawn cars, the new unit was No. 51. The picture comes to us from Ed Welsh, 1108 Seventh Ave., who retired several years ago after 48 years with the street car company.,
Daily Nonpareil July 8, 1954
Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil Archives
Black and white photograph
Council Bluffs, Iowa
The Council Bluffs Public Library is unaware of any claim of copyright in the images in the collection. We encourage use of these materials under the fair use clause of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq). The Council Bluffs Public Library has provided in the catalog records for these materials all known information regarding the photographer or other persons associated with the materials. This information is provided as a service to aid users in determining the appropriate use of an item, but that determination ultimately rests with the user.
19.5 x 11.5 cm